Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Friday, May 5, 2017
- Make a copy: go to file, click on make a copy.
- Rename it: put your name in the title.
- Put it in your te reo folder.
- Use Easi-speak microphones to record yourself saying the maori word for each picture.
- CREATE Go to your email and find the folder from Mrs Wallace titled
- Te reo audio.
- Add the folder to your drive (te reo folder).
- Highlight the English word on your kupu doc.
- Copy the link from the audio folder for the correct word.
- Insert the link on the above table.
- SHARE on your blog.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Tane is reading a story while listening to the audio. This is helping him read the trickier words.
It is also helping him to hear how to read using expression.
Friday, March 10, 2017
We are now comparing it to the original movie to find similarities and differences.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Today we worked in our reading groups doing some hands-on activities. We all did different reading activities such as playing Boggle, Sight-Word Bingo, making words from piles of alphabet letters, making words on the Activboard.
1 of the groups are making a play from a story they read, using Puppet-Pals on the I-pads.
2 other groups are making a storyboard about Pepeha. They are making connections to a text they are reading, and their own pepeha.
The group has created posters, based on the story they have been reading.
Great self-managing skills room 1! You are doing a great job, and working really well together.
Friday, February 17, 2017
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Groups 1 used the peg cards to find the right blends in each picture. Groups 2 & 3 used the vowel dominoes to make long lines of words. Group 4 played chunk stacker.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Today we read a shared book called "Haere Atu!". We then drew a picture of our favourite part of the story.